EF GLOBAL CAREER SEMINARS
What is EF Global Career Seminars?
EF Global Career Seminars (GCS) is a three-day seminar exclusively for EF students. It’s free and takes place quarterly at a different EF School around the world. All students are encouraged to attend the sessions and workshops - the seminar will be an addition to their weekly schedules.
GCS takes careers from local to global: The seminar partners with renowned companies and invites industry professionals to give students a unique opportunity to advance their international career and network with peers and experts.
During a GCS seminar, students will:
- write a professional CV with the help of career experts
- expand their international network
- learn about opportunities, challenges, and developments in international businesses
- listen to professionals and experts from renowned companies
- practice their English and improve their business vocabulary
- improve their cross-cultural skills
The next version of EF Global Career Seminars is just around the corner, and on September 26/27 it will visit New York.
Register now and don’t miss the opportunity to maximize your global career potential.
New york: 26-27 September, 2017
Enjoy the cosmopolitan city of New York joining the EF Global Career Seminars event in one of EF biggest schools. A perfect opportunity to boost up your professional language while exploring this amazing city.Learn More